The Soppe Boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Hi, I'm New Here!



In the wake of Alison and I becoming an Aunt and Uncle on the Witbrodt side (we have been now for a few years on the Soppe side) our excitement over having our two boys has amplified. We have begun some early work on the boys room/nursery by moving some furniture out and making room around the house by cleaning out some closets and etc.

Now about three or more weeks ago we had been in Target and had seen some very adorable onsies but were not sure if we were having boys or girls so we passed up on them. When we found out we were having two boys I went back and bought them! Our first baby clothes! Can you tell that Alison and I are excited yet?


2 comments:

  1. I love the awesome onesies!! How cute!! I can't wait to see meet them someday!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say.."see and meet them" oh well, such is life..... I love you, boys!! Your Aunt Becky awaits!!

    ReplyDelete