The Soppe Boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

The Big Scan

So at about 22 weeks babies get "The Big Scan". At this ultrasound a baby, in our case the babies, get measured and checked for healthy growth and the presence of abnormalities. Well our Boys are looking and sounding good. Their heartbeats registered at around 150 bpm. Their growth was not only on target but acutally a few days ahead of schedule. See below for measurement charts:


Now due to their increasing size the ultrasound techs have difficulty in fitting an entire body into a frame. Due to not being able to see a whole body or even a good head to rump shot we are no longer able to give those measurements. So anyway, here are a couple of the more photogenic shots at our 22 week utlrasound.





The Babies were confirmed Boys at about 22 Weeks!

3 comments:

  1. I bet you are starting to get excited to hold those two boys! I sure would be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison and Russell,
    I just found this via Erin and Brian's blog. Wanted you two to know I am thinking about you and praying for you and the boys. Have a Blessed Easter!
    Love,
    Susie and her Boys

    ReplyDelete