It looks great guys! Just needs two little babies in it :) Let's wait a few weeks to add those though, right :) Hope you are staying as comfortable as possible Allison!! Thinking and praying for you and your boys!
I love it. It looks like you have what you need all ready to go. Did you get two car seats strapped in already. That was one of the things we hadn't done yet when Seth surprised us by coming a month early. Jason actually had to go shopping while I was still in the hospital. Yikes! And I am always the prepared on too.
It looks great guys! Just needs two little babies in it :) Let's wait a few weeks to add those though, right :) Hope you are staying as comfortable as possible Allison!! Thinking and praying for you and your boys!
ReplyDeleteI love it. It looks like you have what you need all ready to go. Did you get two car seats strapped in already. That was one of the things we hadn't done yet when Seth surprised us by coming a month early. Jason actually had to go shopping while I was still in the hospital. Yikes! And I am always the prepared on too.
ReplyDelete