The Soppe Boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our latest appointment

We are now 33 1/2 weeks along!!! We had another ultrasound and doctor's appointmet today and everything is looking good. "Baby A" is 4 lbs 8 ozs and "Baby B" is 4 lbs 12 ozs. The other interesting news that we recieved from the ultraound was that Baby A has decided to do a sommersault and is now head down and ready to go! Here's a picture of Mom at 33 weeks - those boys sure are growing!

3 comments:

  1. Allison-you are such a cute pregnant lady--I cannot believe how much those boys have GROWN--you just seemed to poof overnight :) I love the updates! Hope you are all doing well! Russ-CONGRATS on graduation! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord. We look forward to the day they arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison, You look just beautiful and I can't wait to see all of you when Joe,Morgan and Me, Grandma Nanners come to see your beautiful family at the end of June. I am assuming the boys will arrive in this world by then. See you soon.
    Love Mom (Nancy)

    ReplyDelete